cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany Material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

In case of intercompany we have one created material for example 4221 in sales Org° 2200, Distr Ch. 10 and Div° 00 with plant 2200.

Now to extend this material this Material in Sales area 1000/12/00 with plant 1200 i get another material Nr 4222. I don't know if i am wrong but by raising sales order for end Customer who will be getting the goods delivered from Plant 1200, an error occurs as this material is not belonging to 2200/10/00.

Is that the way we should go through or am i wrong?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Maintaining stock in both the plants is not the basic concept of Intercompany Sales Process. Maintain stock only in the supplying plant.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When creating the sales order, you have to change the plant to 2200(supplying plant). The plant 1200 is not the supplying plant. The material has to be extended in the same way as Riyaz explained, but while extending donot change the plant and storage location(input the same values) and just change the sales org and Dist Channel.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my case 1200 is the supplying plant

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI ,

plz follow below thread:

[]

Business case: -

Customer orders goods to company code/Sales organization A (Eg.4211/4211).Sales org 4211 will accept and punch the order in the system with sold to party as end customer code in the system. Company code/sales org B (Eg.4436) will deliver the goods to end customer and raise an intercom any billing on 4211 with reference to delivery. This can happen only after 4211 raises invoice to his end customer to whom the material has been delivered by 4436.

SPRO Customization required:-

1. Assign plant of delivering company code (Eg.SI81) to sales org/distribution channel combination of ordering company code (Eg.4211/RT)

2. Maintain intercom any billing type as IV for sales document type OR

3. Assign Organizational Units By Plant (Eg.SI81/4211/RT/11)

4.Define Internal Customer Number By Sales Organization (Eg.4436 will create customer master for 4211 company code and that number will be maintained in this relationship:-4211/231)

5. Automatic posting to vendor account (Optional)

6. Maintain pricing procedure determination for 4211/RT/A/1/RVAA01-For customer sales and billing

Maintain pricing procedure determination for 4436/RT/A/1/ICAA01-For intercompony billing

Master data to be maintained:-

1. Create end customer master in company code/sales org 4211/RT/11

2. Create customer master for 4211 company code/sales org in 4436/RT/11

3. Maintain PR00 as price for end customer-Active in RVAA01

4. Maintain PI01 as price which has to be paid to 4436-Statistical in RVAA01

5. Maintain IV01 as inter-company Price-Active in ICAA01

Process:-

1. Create OR with sold to party as end customer.

2. Plant to be selected is delivering plant belonging to different company code. With this selection system will treat this order as intercomany sales.

3. Pricing procedure is RVAA01

4. With reference to this order delivery will be created from the delivering plant and post the goods issue for this delivery.

5. Ordering sales org will create billing document F2 with reference to delivery for end customer.

6. Delivering sales org will create intercompany billing IV with reference to delivery document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks but the point i not the configuration. The main thing is to create the material and how to extend it the the delivering plant in order to get the same number in 2 different plants. Please try to read again the first thread related to this issue

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems,

you want to have same material number in different plants.

hope you have created Material - X in ordering plant- A.

Now you can extend it to Supplying Plant-B.

goto MM01-

Enter material number-X

Industry sec-

Material type-

Copy from material-X

press enter,

enter the details in

Copy - copy from fields.

Plant B- Plant A

similarly,

Storage loc -

Sales org

dist channel.

and save

maintain the stock in supplying plant only.

check MMBE

create order VA01

enter Plant_B in delivering plant field.

plz check n let me know, if you face any prob

Former Member
0 Kudos

It 's Ok Now Riyad it is rewarded. Now see i raised the sales order should i enter in the condition tabs both condition Types PR00 and PI01 immediatly?

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain the condition record for both Ctypes: PR00 & PI01.

Where PI01 is active only in the intercompany billing document , this PI01 isnt valid in sales order-

Plz note that PI01 is price billed to the internal customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok and at what time should we enter the condition types iV01 coz i tried it and i get the error message it is not defined in RVAA01 . I saw it in ICAA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you are using the intercompany pricing procedure IV01 should be set. In the case of standard RVAA01, maintain PI01.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thanks but i would like to get the Interompany Biling document. which field are required Is that VF04?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riyad,

As i maintain the condition type PI01, it appears automativally as displayed in the tab condition in the sales order

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even its displayed in sales order- PI01 value wont take into consider for calclation purpose. this will just flow in intercompany billing doc.

Check the output of Sales order- I guess PI01 wont appear in order confirmation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to VF04, give your delivery number and check the delivery related and intercompany filed, then execute.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasnth, Riyad,

See i decide to now do PGI for material 4221 i have a good movement error as "Deficit of SL unrestricted -use 10 liters: Material 4221, Plant 1200 Storage Location 0001"

how to solve

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

this error occurs bcoz,

Material is available in both plants ( supply & receiving plants )

ur intercompany sales process,

*better dont maintain stock in receiving plant,instead maintain the stock in Supplying plant ( through MB1C/MIGO ).

Now Create sales order-VA01

enter doc type-Sales area & continue

here enter "Supplying Plant" in Delivering Plant/Plant Field.

Observe the shipping point & schedule lines, then save the order.

proceed further for delivery creation & check the stock overiveiw- MB5b/MMbe.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Riyaj, Ravi

It is rewarded check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tell me once again guys i think i am over. i did VF01 for standard Billing then saved and again i did VF04 wit billing type IV and shipping point 1200. Then i clicked on displayBilling list. As result i got a yellow or orange selected line with some details like:

Selection: X

Billing type : IV

Destination Country FR

Documment 80011609

Shppt 1200

Is that over?

Thanks for endless help