cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AIX/Windows: EU_SCRP_WN32 : connection closed (no data) Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I've 2 Portal systems. One is EP 6.0 on Win/SQL and the other one is Unicode EP 7.0 on AIX/DB2. With SE51, same program is wanted to be displayed with layout editor. EP 6.0 works well but EP 7.0 get error: EU_SCRP_WN32 : connection closed (no data).

The graphical editor can be seen shortly and then after I got the error message and text layout is displayed.

I've checked TCP ports, tested RFC destination named EU_SCRP_WN32 which was successful but no solution is found.

Any experience? Thanks in advance.

Fatih ERTEN.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody.

I have same problem EU_SCRP_WN32 : connection closed (no data) error.and I checked from sm59 RFC connection it vas succesful and at maintance tab it is checked non unicode also I checked from I18N transaction .I18N system configuration it is okay.But Again While I am trying to open screens and edit programs from SE38 I got the same error.I have a lot of R3 ECC 6.0 systems and all of them are running on AIX like this system I dont have error other systems but i have this system .Did anybody get same problem before.I am waiting your answers.Thanks

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There are some abap commands which was working with GUI might not work in new version ,

check for

just to give example

leave program

Once you fix that it will work fine.

caner_genis
Explorer
0 Kudos

Can you try to login with language EN.

Best Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same question, and I loged in SAP in EN language, I think that reinstall the SAP GUI can solve the problem, but it takes time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, check the Note 101971 - 37527 Graphical full screen is not available (RFC)--> in this note :

especially Item 6. Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I've looked at it but it didn't help.