cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation Zone in customer master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please assist.

We are trying to change the country of the customer thru XD02. Previously, there was an identified value for the transportation zone. But once the coutry is being changed, we have to remove the value of transportation zone since there is no maintained transportaion zone for this new country.Still, the system is asking for a transportation zone. How do I handle this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The transporation zone is made as mandatory, that is the reason why it is asking for an entry. Either you need to make this filed as optional in the setting of customer master creation, or you need to define new transportation zone for the country.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prase,

Thanks for your answer. I guess I really have to maintain the transportation zone for the said country.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear jisley

Go to OBD2, select the account group and click on "General Data" and again double click on "Address". Now you can see the field "Transportation zone". Change the option to "Opt.entry".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

use this path and check wether TZ exists

Path: Spro—Logistics Execution—Transportation—Basic Transportation Function---Routes—Route Determination—Define Transportation Zone.

and check the following

Maintain County and Transportation Zone for Shipping Point.

Path: Under the Same Menu path--- Maintain County and Transportation Zone for Shipping Point.

Select the Shipping point and enter the Country and Transportation Zone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

Thanks for your help.

But as I've said no transportation zone was maintained in the new country. What should I do with this? Do I really have to maintain transportation zone?