cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cache not getting refreshed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

While using PI, if i make any changes, it doesn't gets reflected in the Message payload. This is happening because of delay in cache refresh. Can any body please suggest me the reason and soultion for the same?

Thanks and best regards,

Kulwant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if you have below RFC in your System, if yes then check if the user mentioned in this RFC is not locked.

For INTEGRATION_DIECTORY_HMI configuration in SM59.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/8f/770f41218ff023e10000000a155106/content.htm

Go through this thread also,

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The reason for it not getting reflected could be solely because you are not activating the changes made...

Every time you edit or make changes to your objects kindly goto change lists and activate all your objects and then refresh cache with /Nsxi_cache.....PI being the latest one may require immediate activation after every change/edit made...

this should be the only reason for your problem.....incase its not solved do let me know....

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are activating anything and it is not reflecting in cache then after activation check Environment --> Cache Notification and check whether last cache updation got successfully execute or not.

If not then refresh it manually.

Regards

Sami

Former Member
0 Kudos

did u activate ur changes??

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes i did activate the changes. Infact i was facing similar problem earlier also. Which got resolved on its own overnight after cache refresh.

Thanks and best regards,

Kulwant