cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

purchasing requisitions with the customer indiv req[item category] not APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I create the sales order for the third party , meanwhile system created one purchasing requisition for the sales order .The purchasing requisition's accout assigment category is E which means customer individule request . But why i can not transfer to APO side. For the norm purchasing requisitions which mean there is no any account assignment category i can transfer to APO.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The schedule line category for this process is CB, on which the requirement transfer and availability check boxes cannot be marked. System does not allow requirement transfer and availability check for an external procurement. Therefor the sales order is not requirement relevant. You cannot see the sales order in MD04 and in the table VBBE. Hence it is not passed to APO in the product view. Since the sales order requirement in not in the product view, the purchase requisition too does not show up in the product view.

I assume this process is not supported in APO. You may have to keep it in ECC.

Or you can try with the standard schedule line category CP. Transfer the requirements to APO. Then in APO run a heuristic to create reciept elements (PR's) to cover the requirements. It would be interesting to see if the make to order segments are created in APO and heuristic creates pr's for individual segments.

Answers (0)