Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager Notification

himmat_lodha
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured an Action definition in Action Profile "SLFN0001_ADVANCED" to Send an E-mail to the support team whenever a new message is created....

Tha partner function is SLFN0003( Support Team) and start condition for the action deninition is "&CRM Service Process.User Status& = E0001SLFN0001",but the The problem is that Mail is only reaching the support team when i click the "SAVE" button in the Transaction Monitor"CRM_DNO_MONITOR"...What i want is message should reach the Supoport team automatically whenever a new message is created in solution Manager without saving it.........

Thanks

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Himmat,

I have encountered the same problem as yours. I try many ways to solve it but it's still not work.

If you can solve this problem ,please kindly share it. It can be very helpful for me.

Many many thanks...

Thanks in advance,

Pavinee

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Gentlemen, is your problem solved?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure if this is possible. As for default the Support Team is found by condition using action SLFN0001_ADVANCED_FIND_PARTNER . This action is triggered when the Support Message is being saved.

So even if you manage to get the mail sent on message creation you most likely won't have a recipient for your mail.

Anyway, you might try using "immediate processing" and play around with schedule condition "system status = I1002" and start condition "E0001" ... or maybe no schedule condition and start condition "system status = I1002"

Since I did not implement this scenario these are just hints/suggestions

Let me know if you have been successful.

/cheers

himmat_lodha
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the hint ,but i am closer to what exactly i want to achive..No when ever i am opening a message in solution manager and open it in Chnage mode a message is automatically send to the Support Team...

but i want to achieve it without any manual intervention which currenly i am not able to achive

Thanks

Praveen