cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while trying to complete a maintenance cycle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a maintenance cycle and had some requests created underneath it, some of them gone into production and some of them till QA and one in Dev stage. Created another project along with created another maintenance cycle. Have some requests on that.

Now when i try to close the first cycle it showed all the requests completed and the one still in the cycle (testing stage, dev stage) and also it gave a message like if you complete now it will not be reused in this cycle but when next cycle for that project is created it will be transferred there. I went ahead and tried to complete (close) the cycle, but it is not doing it. The following is what the error showing:

CTS projects for Solman project ZMAINT_1 could not be releaed

CTS project DR1_P0004 in system DR1 client 130 could not be released

Status is showing as Being Completed and it is not allowing to create new cycle since the previous is not completed properly.

Any idea like anything particularly to be done for those CTS project in development system.

Thanks,

Murali.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since no one replied, i am closing this now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, the CTS Project cannot be released since still there are transport requests in status "Modifiable" assigned to the CTS Project in the DEV system, therefore the Task List cannot be closed. This is the normal behaviour of the CTS Projets regardless if you using ChaRM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruben,

Thanks for the reply and it worked after releasing the modifiable requests under that cycle. But when i created another cycle under that project it transferred all the urgent correction transports (some of them went to production, some of them not) from the previous closed one but it is not showing any normal correction related transport requests, what happened to those normally when you close a cycle ?

Thanks,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Any response for my issue ?

Thanks,

Murali.