cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System is not NWDI controlled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we have to patch JDI environment (only one JDI system for our entire landscape of EP).

I upgraded JSPM (using NWDI control option as TEST) since our JDI is the test system in our NWDI track. JSPM went fine. Now when i am loading the other SCA files (including SAPJEE, DI_CMS, BI_MMR, etc) using JSPM, i see the message "This system is not under NWDI control". How to change that message, since my system is NWDI (TEST) controlled and I did select it while deploying JSPM.

Could you guys please reply if i should just proceed with applying the remaining SCA files with the above option (No NWDI controlled) or should we change some setting that could give us the selection of NWDI control back? we are stuck here and cannot proceed unless we get an answer on the above.

Lastly, can we apply JDI first and then go ahead with deploying patches using NWDI tool (for ESS/MSS components)?

Thanks so much

WR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

maybe "Note 1147113 - JSPM: This system is not under NWDI control" can help you.

Regards,

ulf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ulf,

I have checked that note. The note is applicable for JSPM 7.0 SP14. Ours is JSPM 7.0 SP15.

I have changed the parameters as mentioned in that note and restarted the server. But it didn't solved.

Changed file:

<StringPair name="/JSPM/NWDISettings/nwdiRole">

<StringValue>com.sap.sdt.j2ee.model.NWDISystemRole<(>

<<)>/StringValue>

<StringValue>DEV(2)</StringValue>

</StringPair>

<StringPair name="/JSPM/NWDISettings/nwdiSystem">

<StringValue>java.lang.Boolean</StringValue>

<StringValue>true</StringValue>

</StringPair>

Regards

Deb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you please share the solution. We are facing the same issue.

Regards

Deb