cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP customer number unknown for installation number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I'm having an issue with transaction SMSY. When going into the System Data in SAP Support Portal tab, when I click on Read System Number I am getting the error SAP customer number unknown for installation number #######. This feature used to work before I upgraded my Solution Manager system to SP15. Any help would be appreciated since I am unable to find any help on this topic so far. Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Connie,

you should apply note 1144695.

Regards

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already applied that note also and the same problem still occurs. Is there any documentation on how to throughly set this up? Maybe I missed a step.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you check are the settings in the customizing:

SAP Solution Manager

--> Configuration

--> Basic Settings

--> Solution Manager

--> Connection to SAP

--> One SAP Customer Number

--> Assign S-user for SAP Support Portal functionality

check here if your user name is there and if the S-User-Number without the "S" is entered.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a user account assigned there which has always worked fine and I even check the RFC authorization connections with this user without a problem. My next question would be under the SAP Customer Number entry, what value is that supposed to be?

former_member190969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Connie,

the error message only makes sense when you want to use the "Multiple Customer Handling as desribed in IMG for SP15 and in note 1082010 for SP12-14. If you did not implement note 1082010 previously you very likely do not need that multi customer handling. In this case you need to implement solution 2 of note 1140822. You can check if you have done this successfully if you don't see a customer number column in transacation AISUSER. In this case you shoul not get this message anymore.

Regards

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Note #1140822 has solved the problem! Thank you very much for all of your help!!!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Apply note 1140822 - SAP customer number for installation number &1 unknown

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already tried that note and it doesn't seem to fix the issue. All of my RFC connections are functioning correctly and I have all my users created in transaction AIUSER. The Maintenance Optimizer seems to be functioning correctly with the settings I have but this part isnt.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you also deactivate the BAdI as described in the note? It´s not enough to just import the code correction...

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I just doubled checked right now to make sure that the BADI is deactivated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SAP first Page - in menu bar Click, System - Staus.

We all information...

Pls try...

Regards

Rajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What information am I looking for in the System Status?