cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT: Delivery with multiple line items for a STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We ar ecreating deliveries using VL10b for a STO. Teh TSO has 40 - 50 line items. But the delivery is created with one line item only an dit creates a delivery for each line item. How cna we allow the inclusion of multiple line items in delivery?

We are using delivery type NL an ditem categor is NLN.

Geratly appreciate any help in that.

Thanks,

KHAN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Asak Khan,

as i understood,

ur STO has 50 line items, while creatingn delivery vth VL10B,

system has created lien item wise deliveries means 50.

if you want to create single delivery for all this line items:-

it should meet the below conditions-

• delivery date has to be same in all line items

*ship to party should be same ( available in delivery address of the STO doc, even check for the address also- it should be same)

*Incoterms should be same( check the incoterms)

*Shipping point has to be same.

first check above all the condition for each line item.

If it meets the above cond, system will generate single delivery,

try n let me now

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem you face is called 'Delivery split'.

For the STO scenario, one common cause is different delivery dates (in the past) in the STO line items. If so, then you should refer to SAP Note 377501 (from where I quote below):

You can implement the source code specified in the correction instructions in copy routine 301 (or a copy of this routine in the customer namespace). This correction ensures that when you transfer data form the preceding document, backlogged delivery dates or goods issue dates are set to the current date. This prevents the system form performing a delivery split.

Then a rescheduling of the delivery occurs. Since forward scheduling occurs for backlogged delivery items (that is, the picking date or the transportation planning date is set to the current date), the manipulation of the delivery date or goods issue date in the copy routine does not affect the result of the scheduling.

If the dates are not the problem, then this Note refers to other Notes which deal with this problem, and should definitely solve your problem.

Regards

Nikhilesh