cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy DMS - object linking DIRs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm implementing Easy DMS currently running version v6.0 SP9. Everything is working well with SAP DMS except for one thing, object linking.

I've read other threads but no help.

My issue is I want to be able to show a DIRs relationship with other DIRs in the object links.

Easy DMS allows this to a certain extent but its useless because all it does is display the related DIRs for this DIR, you cant action anything to display these other DIRs, where as if you do the same thing in SAP DMS, you can actually get a link to the referenced DIRs and when you click on it, it will automatically navigate you to the related DIR.

Why doesn't this work in EASY, or is simply just there for show, which I find a waste of time to be honest if object links are simply for show. The same goes if I want to attach a DIR to a material same problem.

Thanks in advance

Kurt

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Kurt,

to my knowledge,Navigation to a different dir which is attached as object link in easyDMS is not possible (like in SAP GUI).

regards,

anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm assuming the same goes for materials or any other objects you want to link to through Easy DMS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, direct naviagation or jumping by double click on any object links in easyDMS is not possible as in SAP GUI.

Regards,

Anu

Answers (0)