cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger in Integration repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

Paging Seeburger Xi gurus,

1) We have installed the Seeburger BIC and AS2 adapter, I was going through the Seeburger documentationSAPXI_ContentGuide_CONSUMER_en.pdf . On page 13, it seems we should be seeing the Message Mappings(Idoc to XML EDI or viceversa) which should be found under the namespace http://seeburger.com/B2B content in SWCV Seeburger_GENRIC_EDI_1.7.1_Seeburger.

We are not seeing any one of these things a) Message Mappings b) SWCVSeeburger_GENRIC_EDI_1.7.1_Seeburger . I am wondering whether we missed something in the install.

2) Another thing, is about XML EDI mapping to EDI mappin and EDI to XML EDI mappings done by deploying the .SDA in XI( which we will be using in the Communication Channel )- Can we deploy the "Mappings_sys.sda" ? I assume if it is 1:1 mapping of the XML to EDI and EDI to XML, we will be able to use the Standard BIC mapping provided in "Mappings_sys.sda" file. Please confirm.

Thanks for your time!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would say the usage of the mappings as-is is only if your edi is standard..edi format..

Did you follow the configuration guide that comes with the module..you should be ok..thats pretty through.

Regards

Ravi Raman