cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent -Smartform Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a smartform which is the invoice detail of an order. This has various line items in it.Now under everyline item in the main window,I need to add a Text "estimated delivery date" so i created a text element also i created program lines in which I am fetching the estimated delivery date and then assigning it into an output field GT_SCHEDLIN-from_time (also placed GT_SCHEDLIN in output parameters tab of program lines, GT_SCHEDLIN is of type CRMD_SCHEDLIN table) now when I put in GT_SCHEDLIN in the text element as &GT_SCHEDLIN-from_time& value is not coming on the smartform ...can anyone help on why the value is not flowing into that text element.

Points will be rewarded.

Its urgent.

Thanks.

Deepti kaza

Edited by: Deepti Kaza on Apr 23, 2008 11:38 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

is this WA separaetly declared or ur using the implict work area of the itab

try a separate WA

Former Member
0 Kudos

gt_schedlin is declared seperatly in the global definitions and then I used it in program lines for output parameters...and then assigned to the Text element.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what i mean is it shoudl not be an internal table

it shiudk be a separte work area that u assign from the internal tabe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Put a break point in the program lines you created and check whether the code is fetching the value there.

If you get the value at that point, then drag and drop the field you want in the text element.

Thanks,

Vamshi.