cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Determination (Requirement and Solution )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have requirement and solution which i have , can any one suggest new solution other than this or any correction in this solution

I have created new credit memo type, when every i want to use this paticular credit memo type i want to determine new account determination procedure which can be done by assgining the new credit memo type to the new accoun determination procedure

why i am creating new account determination procedure is to determine the diffrent gl accounts whn i use this paticular credit memo. but i am using the existing tables with diifrent condition type

Thanks

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mahesh,

Account Assignment of Material is possible to be changed manually at Sales Order level. Assuming thar Credit Memo Request (Say, ZNCR) & Credit Memo, both are new, Userexit can be identified & coded such that say if Credit Memo request is ZNCR, in that case hard code such that Account Assignmernt of Material in Credit Memo is changed, which can determine a separate G/L account, based on VKOA assignment.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

No , i dont want to change it untill the credit memo is created whn i am creating the credit memo, i want to change the new GL account1 , to new gl accoount2 not to the customer subledger account but the valuse should be copied from the billing doc exactly with the discounts etc

Thanks

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Account Assignment Group of Material can be changed at Credit Memo level also, which can determine a separate G/L account.

T.Code: VF01, VF02

Select Line --> Goto --> Item --> Item Detail Tab Page - Field: Acct asgnmt grp

Regards,

Rajesh Banka