cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager Service Desk Email message as body not PDF Attachment

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using Solution Manager 4.0 and trying to implement the feature to e-mail the person responsible when a message is changed and saved. Everything is working fine, except that for some people's e-mail they are unable to get the PDF attachment. Is there a way to put all the information in the e-mail as text instead of using a PDF attachment. If anyone has any ideas please let me know, I would really appreciate the advice.

Thank you,

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much I will try this as soon as I can, we are doing an upgrade right now.

former_member188977
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

In transaction SCOT select SMTP

Then click SET button on internet adress type and change "SAPScript/SmartForms" from PDF to TXT

Regards,

Nacho.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help, that worked but does not seem to be the problem. For some reason when an e-mail is sent to our e-mail addresses something happnes and we only recieve a "return reciept" with 2 attachments that look like they give the details of the mail servers, however we never recieve the original message. If you have any ideas on fixing this or any better ways of testing what is going on I would really appreciate the help.

Thank you