cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output determination for invoices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried using output determination to automatically output an INVOIC02 IDoc when I create one manually in MIRO. I have set up the partner profile and condition records OK, such that a message entry automatically appears when I create the invoice with the vendor in the condition record. I have set it to process immediately. When I save the invoice, no IDoc gets created (I have done something similar for POs and that works OK). I have even tried using program RSNAST00 to kick it off, but that doesn't do anything either. Why not?

Useful answers will be rewarded. Many thanks in advance,

Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have set the dispatch time as trigger immediately, you do not need to execute RSNAST00. It will be processed immediately.

If the status of the IDoc is Prcoessed (in Green), it is successfull. You may select the message (in the ouput screen) and click on button- 'processing log' , it should give you the IDoc number.

If it is RED, you need to analyse the particular errror

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

I have set it to process immediately. The processing status is yellow after I have saved the invoice as well. Does this suggest that the config is right but something is not triggering the Idoc? MIRO does not allow me to process the message after I have posted the invoice.

Peter