Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another BPM question... SOAP-XI-IDOC with ALEAUD Idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a few problems with this BPM.

1- I'm testing my scenario with XMPSpy and when I look at my message in SXMB_MONI, I see the inbound message with the SOAP envelop in one long string. Usually I don't see it and I think this is why my mapping is not working? Do I need to do something special to not see the message with the SOAP envelop? For this, I didn't setup the SOAP as a sender, I only created a web service.

2- The IDoc is being sent to R/3 (not mapped properly because of #1 I think) but the ALEAUD is not sent back to XI. I don't see it as an outbound in R/3 (we05). I did look at the (How to handle Ack for Idoc) but no help. What are the steps that I need to do in R/3 to get the ALEAUD to be sent back to XI? Is the problem with XI or R/3?

What I did so far:

1- Did the setting in my BPM to get an ACK back after sending the Idoc to R/3 (acknowledgement = application)

2- ALE settings in R/3 for outbound ALEAUD

3- I guess my next challenge will be to within the same BPM to link back the ALEAUD back form R/3 to the response of my SOAP call. Right now i get Pipeline timeout condition satisfied. There are a few messages on this subject but i don't think this was ever done successfully? Any help you be appreciated for this.

Rgds,

Yves

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know about the sending Idoc part, my problem is that the outbound ALEAUD is not getting created at all (nothing to be sent)?

Rgds,

Yves

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can get ALEAUD for every message after I set up partner profile and distribution model.

Regards,

Jakub

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> 1- I'm testing my scenario with XMPSpy and when I look at my message in SXMB_MONI, I see the inbound message with the SOAP envelop in one long string. Usually I don't see it and I think this is why my mapping is not working? Do I need to do something special to not see the message with the SOAP envelop? For this, I didn't setup the SOAP as a sender, I only created a web service.

Very foggy description Do you send request directly to PIPLINE ... ?

You should generate the SOAP request based on webservice deifintion (WSDL) e.g. via XMLSpy and you should send it to SOAP sender channel in AE.The payload of your inbound message should be exactly like the one you send from XMLSpy.

Regards,

Jakub

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> 2- The IDoc is being sent to R/3 (not mapped properly because of #1 I think) but the ALEAUD is not sent back to XI. I don't see it as an outbound in R/3 (we05). I did look at the (How to handle Ack for Idoc) but no help. What are the steps that I need to do in R/3 to get the ALEAUD to be sent back to XI? Is the problem with XI or R/3?

Suppose that you have set up partner profile/disrtibution model for ALEAUDs on R/3. Next, you have to schedule background job for program RBDAPP01 on R/3 for your "input" message type te send ALEAUDs back to XI.

Regards,

Jakub