cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Style * is not available- message no TD704

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to the SD world, having spent most of my SAP time in Basis. I have been searching both SAPNotes, help.sap.com and this forum but have not been able to find any information on why I could be getting this error message. Here is the situation.

We have entered text into the customer master for say Shipping Instructions. It is a very simple text like UPS #982 272. When we create a sale order and then try to save, we get the error style * is not available. If I remove the text from the sale order, save and then re-enter the text, I still get the error message. However, if I go back to the Customer Master and remove, re-enter the text I no longer get the error. Now best guess is that we have a few hundred customer for this Sales Org demonstrating the problem, so I really would like to get to the bottom of the issue.

As a side note I have looked for the usual suspects, a space before the first character, the use of the # sign in the text, spaces at the end of the last character, etc. with not difference in message.

Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated

Edited by: John Esposito on Apr 23, 2008 5:16 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether SAP Note 992100 - Exception when inserting symbol texts will help in your case

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the advice, but unfortunately it does not solve the problem.

Answers (0)