cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Image Url html view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am currentyl trying to display an image, which can be accessed by a http-url refering to an external server.

The problem is, that that the displayed image is linked with the content...that means, that the image url has to be dynamic.

Does anybody know how to solve this problem. I am currently mapping an url to the url-input of the html-view, but by starting the application the following error occurs:

com.sap.tc.wd4vc.intapi.info.exception.WD4VCRuntimeException: No parser configuration entry for the tag HtmlView

Does anybody know how to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards, Patrick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My application shows a list of customers. When selecting a particular customer, I would like to show a view of the yahoo maps website into my window which shows the customers' place of residence.

I guess I'll have to dynamically alter the link to yahoo maps?

How can I solve my problem?

Thanks, Julia

Please note that I am using VC 7.1

P.S: Points will be rewarded for any helpful answer...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

Are you still looking for the answer?

Did you try the expression editor of the image control, where based on expression (ie., your content), image will be displayed.

Are you storing the data (from where you pass the content to next UI component or next screen) in a data store; and taking the data store value in the expression editor of the image component?

Let me know if it helps

Regards,

Vani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

Which version of Visual Composer are you using? I ask because the HtmlView is not yet supported in Visual Composer 7.1 as of SP 5, so if you're using version 7.0 you might want to post on the forum.

Good luck,

Eyal