cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service order and outbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have released a service order (I use standard sap flow with RAS SD Order) for 5 motherboard and I have repaired 3 of them. I'd like to delivery and bill this 3 motherboard but I can't create a delivery item untill the order is tecnically completed. How can I delivery and bill what I have just repaired?

Thank You.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please ensure that the Order should be Complete so that you can create the Delivery and Billing for that Order.If it is incomplete you can not create the Delivery for that Order.

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

I ask You only a confirm I have understood:

I have released a service order for 5 motherbord, I repair 3 of them and I have to repair the other 2. I want to delivery and bill what I have repaired and then I'm going to repair the other 2. I can't delivery and bill untill I have not completed the service order. So the possible scenarios are: 1. I complete the service order for 3 and I'll create another service order for 3 2. I have to wait to delivery and bill until I complete the service order (5 motherboard).

Have I understood?

Thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes... Either you need to create the service order for the repaired mother borads and complete the process, then create another when the balance is repired or you need to wait until all of them get repaired then complete the process.

Prase

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank all for Your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per the process, once the service order is TECO'ed the delivery relevent items will be generated automatically in the RAS order with itemcategory as IRAL. Once the line item is generated, go to the RAS order in the change mode, the click the first line item and click the repairs, you can see the outbound delivery check box is checked. Check the quantity of the items to be delivered. Try to change the quantity and create the delivery.

Prase