cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renaming structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Is it posiable to rename the structure in solution manager. When entering solar01 it have the structure of Organizational Unit, Master Data, Business Processes. Can I change the descriptions?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If only it could be renamed solution manager could be used for any project management

Former Member
0 Kudos

So how do I change the description. I'm not looking to change it in the structure level but one level higher

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

I am not clear even after reading your second post, on what exactly is the desired outcome you want.

Is it a case where you want to rename the folder called say, "Business Scenarios" to "Business Procedure" and say, "Business Processes" to "Process Flow" etc.

OR

Within the list of Scenarios created under Business Scenarios, you want to change the name of a Scenario from "Procure to Pay" to something like "Procurement Cycle".

It would help to know your problem in a few more sentences and possibly with an example.

Best regards,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sorry if not clear.

I want to rename the folder called say, "Business Scenarios" to "Business Procedure" and say, "Master Data" to "Data Conversion" etc.

Under each name I will then build a required structure

Thanks

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

It is impossible to change the standard folder names like "Master Data", "Org Unit", "Business Scenarios" and all. Even deleting of these standard folders is impossible.

You can only rename the structure which you create under these standard folders.

Hope it helps.

Dont forget to reward points for useful answers.

best regds,

Alagammai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

It was as I feared

Unfortunately, that is not feasible in SolMan.

I am not aware of any background/ABAP way to rename these folders either.

Best regards,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If by description you mean the Structure Name yes you can changed without problems but if the Business Scenarios are involved in Business Process Monitoring you have to adjust this since does not adjust automatically.