cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My server was running fine and I am testing my abap proxy to JDBC scenario and the following error started coming :

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>401</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>Unauthorized</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3 />

can any body help in this , my basis guy is out in vacation for a week ,

rgds

mojib

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all, it was really a communication issue ,and the password had got inadvertetntly gone wrong

rgds

mojib

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mojib,

This looks like a communication issues between your proxied sender and the integration system (or the other way around depending on your scenario) !

For instance, when issuing the proxy msg from your R/3 system to XI, a HTTP call is made to http://xihost:xiport/sap/xi/engine (the other way would be /sap/xi/adapter in the business system) ... I'd first suggest to have a look at the ICM traces in both XI and BS (using SMICM transaction) to see what happens there ...

Also make sure /sap/xi/engine (or /sap/xi/adapter) is reachable according to its security settings (anonymous login using alias created in the ICF ? SSL ? etc) ... I do not remember all the details regarding this part of the XI config guide, but you should have a look at it

Chris

Satyagadadas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We used to get this error some times, we did bounce the system and restsrted it.

I think it wokrs in your case.

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

this is a connection problem,

please, in ID check the communication channel the parameters:

host,user,pass,url

this error is related with a configuration parameters

Let me know

Thanks

Rodrigo

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems some authorization problem...

check the logon used in JDBC receiver adapter...

if everything looks ok..try to to send your trace....

Regards

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This scenario had been running quite well quite for seome time but in some other scenario there was some error and we checked for HTTP connection and changed the PISUSER and password but then again replaced with it and we landed in trouble,

<SAP:Stack>HTTP response contains status code 401 with the description Unauthorized Authorization error while sending by HTTP (error code: 401, error text: Unauthorized)</SAP:Stack>

Pll help how to solve now, i had to do volume testing and before that all these happened

thanks

mojib

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI there,

check this ;;

http://www.saptechies.com/http-errors-in-xi/

it will give u an idea ...

hope u will solve the problem..

Regards

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the link:

Thanks,

Rajani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you have mistakenly provided the above link , it has nothing to do with my problem , pl send the correct one, if any

thanks

mojib