cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Hide BP Functions - Points will be awarded

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

I would need to Block CRM Business Partner Functions which are not required to list out. I through with the following steps to block:

(CRM 4.0)

IMG --> CRM --> B.Functions --> Partner Processing --> Define Partner Functions.

Here I Checked the Check box to Block the Functions. but i was wondering that the Functions are still visible in the Functions Field of Activity. How can i hide those.

Kindly suggest me.. Points will be awarded for atleast help ful answer..

Srujan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srujan,

The Block Check Box in the partner function definition is not meant to hide a partner function. If only changes the way of determination of partners. (as wriiten in the helps - Defines whether the source partner is added during partner determination for the resulting Quantity).

What I understand is you do not want few partner function to be visble in the partner tab of the activity. For this in your partner determination procedure (which is assigned to the transaction type of activity) just add the partner function you want to be visible and put permitted functions as A Only Functions Assigned to the Procedure.

Steps:

1. Check the Partner determination procedure assigned to the Transaction Type of activity

TCode: SPRO

Customer Relationship Management --> Transactions --> Basic Settings --> Define Transaction Types

2. OPen the Patner Determiantion Procedure

Customer Relationship Management --> Basic Functions -> Partner Processing -> Define Partner Determination Procedure

Here check the Partner Procedure and change the Permitted Function as A.

Wish this helps.

Regards,

Shalini Chauhan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ashish_nagpal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

to block the partner function ,what you have done already and in addition to that go inside the trahsaction where you have assigned the PDP and action profile and there in transaction itself you got to block it.

i suppose you are using standard PDP,i would suggest you to create a customised PDP and there in try to block your partner function

it will help your cause

best regards

ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srujan,

Can you give me the partner determination procedure which is assigned to your activity.

Is it the SAP standard?

If it is so,create a new Z partnerdetermination procedure by copying the standard one.

Then You can make changes in the newly created Z partner determination procedure and assign the same to your transaction type.

I hope it solves your problem.

Reward points if it helps.

Rgds,

Madhu