Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

How to Hide BP Functions - Points will be awarded

Dear Guru's,

I would need to Block CRM Business Partner Functions which are not required to list out. I through with the following steps to block:

(CRM 4.0)

IMG --> CRM --> B.Functions --> Partner Processing --> Define Partner Functions.

Here I Checked the Check box to Block the Functions. but i was wondering that the Functions are still visible in the Functions Field of Activity. How can i hide those.

Kindly suggest me.. Points will be awarded for atleast help ful answer..

Hi Srujan,

The Block Check Box in the partner function definition is not meant to hide a partner function. If only changes the way of determination of partners. (as wriiten in the helps - Defines whether the source partner is added during partner determination for the resulting Quantity).

What I understand is you do not want few partner function to be visble in the partner tab of the activity. For this in your partner determination procedure (which is assigned to the transaction type of activity) just add the partner function you want to be visible and put permitted functions as A Only Functions Assigned to the Procedure.

1. Check the Partner determination procedure assigned to the Transaction Type of activity

Customer Relationship Management --> Transactions --> Basic Settings --> Define Transaction Types

2. OPen the Patner Determiantion Procedure

Customer Relationship Management --> Basic Functions -> Partner Processing -> Define Partner Determination Procedure

Here check the Partner Procedure and change the Permitted Function as A.

Wish this helps.

Shalini Chauhan

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question