Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict User from PPOMA_CRM transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to block or restrict users from PPOMA_CRM transaction.As a number of users are able to create Org. units.

I am not able to find the right authorization object inorder to block ppoma_crm transaction.

If anyone can help me in this regard.

Waiting for replies...

Regards

Malay

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are 3 auth objects that can be used here:

P_ORGIN

P_TCODE

PLOG

Depending upon how you want to restrict, it will be a combination of these and the values within.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JC,

Thanks for your reply.

I already tried these objects but not able to block it.

Please if you can get me the steps for blocking the transaction?

Thanks

Malay

0 Kudos

If you simply want to block access to the tcode - just remove the tcode from the menu in the role - it should be gone from the auth object - S_TCODE at that point. Note that auth object P_TCODE will do the same.

0 Kudos

Malay,

I think your question was to restrict users to their own org structure instead of restricting them to the Tcode, If it is so the only option you have is to implement the structural auth.

If you want to restrict users from creating the org units and want to allow them to assign users to positions or some thing like that please look at the object P_ORGIN or PLOG using these two objects you can define what a user can change in the ORG Structure.

Naveen

0 Kudos

There is a display only transaction code for displaying organizations in CRM . I thinks it is PPOMS_CRM but I am not sure since I don;t have a CRM system available to check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for all ur replies...

I just want to restrict the access to TCODE only.

Regards

Malay