cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc->File scenario: acknowldgement not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what do I need to change to be able to receive acknowledgments and get the status - "Acknowldgement contains no error"?

Thank you,

Olian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to add some entries in the Table IDXNOALE, like your sender port, sender client, message type. Once you enter these you will not get any acknowledgement error.

regards

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

i don't have errors in acknowledgment. But I'm receiveing "acknowledgment not possible". I need to receive "acknowldgment contains no error" - green icon.

Olian

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

PI7.0 after support pack 10 we can able to create a separate message for Acknowldgement.

Check the bellow link for how to configure...

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/44/a1b46c4c686341e10000000a114a6b/content.htm]

*Award Points If its Useful*

Regards,

Prakasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have still no useful answer.. In our dev environment I'm receiving Acknowledgment status "Acknowldgment not possible" for IDoc->File scenarios. In our QA I'm receiving "Acknowldgment contains no error". What should I do to receive the green acknowledgmenet in our Dev too?

Thank you.

Olian

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does the File/FTP adapter support acknowledgments?

The shortest answer to this question is YES it does

please check michal blog

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/06/22/xi-playing-with-the-file-adapters-acknowledgments

File adapter can only work with the transport acknowledgments so it cannot/should not be used with application acknowledgments.

If you want to request an acknowledgment from the file adapter you can set it in the send step in BPM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel,

I don't use BPM in this scenario.

Olian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this

Regards

Seshagiri