Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding certification

former_member197425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

Can anyone please tell me how to get SAP-ABAP certification by SAP and about the exam ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandi,

Only reqirement for becoming sucessful ABAP Consultant is "OOPS" i.e. your programming skills in c++ should be good.

Enem Technologies Pvt Ltd is an Authorised SAP Education Partner based in Noida & Jaipur which imparts training in Online support course and ILT mode at jaipur & Noida and gives certification from SAP AG.

e-learning is

1. New initiative by SAP India Education

2. Offers flexibility of time to participants

3. Participants can start their training at their convenience

4. Course content of 200 hrs for each module spread over 4-5 months time

5. Content and Certification similar to ILT

Modules available for e-learning at authorized centres are…

1. SAP Netweaver – ABAP

2 Financial Accounting and Controlling (FICO)

3. Human Capital Management (HR)

4 Procurement (MM)

5 Order Fulfillment (SD)

6 Production Planning (PP)

Certification Exam: 3 Hrs Online Test, MCQ (Multiple choice questions) Format. You can apper in this certification test after completing mandatory 200 hrs course from any SAP Authorized Education Partner.

You may visit below mentioned link to find all SAP Authorized Education Partners.

http://www.sap.com/asia/services/education/centres/partners.epx

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

You should be eligible to write the SAP certification. For this you should have 1-3 years of SAP experience which should be authenticated by your employer by giving the letter of authorization.

Alternatively you can attend the class room sessions of e-learnings either from SAP or from its affilitaed institute and then you can appear for certification.

For associate level fees in around 25K INR.

For more visit:

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/index.epx

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

can some one tell me what is the pass mark for sap certification exam c_taw12_04?

raja_narayanan2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can contact this center.....

"Siemens Information Systems Limited" this is the best center to get SAP ABAP certification