cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with cancel billing document URGENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a problem. I have created cancel invoice but if you look at the document flow for tht cancel invoice it is showing completed and accounting document clreared. But client is asking that when ever we create cancel invoice this status should open and it sould not create accoutning document by default.

Please can any body help this.

Regards

sanakr

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is a new functionality in release 46C onwards known as the new cancellation procedure. you can find more details on this in the SAP Note 400000.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in case u donot want the system to do this then use the following coding in the userexit

different behavior, you have to provide parameter RULE_NEW_CANCEL in USEREXIT_FILL_XKOMK1 in program LV60BU01 accordingly with specification

A or B.

Specification:

A : The system always attempts to execute the old procedure

B : The system attempts to use the new procedure.If this fails, it uses

the old procedure (restriction:if a termination message of the new

procedure occurs, the system always terminates).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Can u provide me what coding logic write in userexit for specifiaction 'A'.

Regards,

Kalpik

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sankar,

When you do the cancelation of invoice the account document also will be updated I think that is the status is showing by the system.

Go through the accounting document which was updated or created while cancel the invoice based on these posting you can come to know those are correct or wrong postings.

If you are not able to check the account document entries then take FI people help.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Once you create a cancel invoice, the accounting docuemtn will be generated and cleared. This is happening because the accounting entries which were got updated when you areated the invoice will be reversed with nthe cancellation accounting document. This is a standard functionality. If you want the system to not to create the accounting document, from calcellation invoice, you need to plan for some kind of accounting document generation block.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

u can activate posting block in cancel billing type S1.If u want ,u can manually release to accounting.

hope this helps

Raghu