cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM_EKKO Archiving - PO deactivated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

In R/3 4.6C i made a test run for MM_EKKO archiving object, the spool result differenciate between PO archived and deactivated. Could you please explain me the difference?

One more question, the test run shouldn't se the indicator for deletion, is it correct? it seems that in my test run the system modified all PO insered into archiving selection.

Thank you for collaboration.

Fuffo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm using Release 4.6C but it has not a preparation program for MM_EKKO. The settings I wrote were the one I put into the variant when performed the test run.

Thank you in advance,

Fuffo

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In case of 46c an explanation on the residence times and the one-step procedure is given in OSS note 588463 .

A document item gets deactivated (deletion indicator) if you have more than one items in a document, but not all fulfill the archiving criteria, then the once that fulfill the criteria get deactivated, the other remain untouched. But the doucment gets only archived if all items are deactivated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank for your collaboration Jurgen.

Warm regards,

Fuffo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jurgen,

I performed the test run with this settings flagged:

One step procedure

Detailed log

Log of archived tables

Test run

Customizing settings are:

Residence time 1: 10

Residence time 1: 0

So i expeted that all object would be archived but the spools gave me a different indication.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is your release ?

what you just wrote: are these the settings for the prerun or for the write run ?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Deactivated means that you have executed a 2-step archiving.

You have different residence times. SAP set the deletion flag if residence time one is met, but residence time 2 not yet.

If both times are met, the PO gets archived.

for examples see OSS note 948493 - Residence time in new reports RM06EV47, RM06BV47

You probably have customized the test variant for MM_EKKO as production variant, other wise SAP would not have updated your database.