cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payroll - wagetypes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

in my company wagetype amount is not fixed, its decided based on employee exp and qualification and other parameters when we hire that employee.

it is Direct valuation of wagetypes means i must give the Basic, HRA,COLA,and ther wages manually, and how can i do that process?

some wage types are with fixed amount , and other wages are variable amount - in the earnings structure. after giving all these amounts we need to deduct some deduction wages which are of fixed and variable types.

how can i do this - direct valuation of wage types. plz solve this thread.

points will be rewarded.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an issue. I have a wage type, social security. I can view it in t512w_d, but i can't see it in t511. Please advice.

Also, about ur issue. You should copy similar wagetypes from a wagetype group. Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First maintain all these tables,

V_503_B

V_T510A

V_T510G

V_001P_C

V_T510W

Then use T Code : OH11 for copying wage types. copy the wage types from standered wage types.

Then maintain the following tables

VV_52D7_B_0008_AL0

V_T512Z

In table V_T511, you have to maintain INVAL and A for all your wage types. It suits your requirement.

V_503_G

V_001P_K

V_511_B

V_T539A

Then Maintain the LGMST feature

in the table V_T510, you have to maintain the payscale groups and levels. Ex: Mgr 1 for then applicable wage types are Basic, HRA, Con, LTA, Medical and so on........

If amount is not fixed leave the amount filed blank. if it is fixed maintain the amount in this level it self.

After that maintain the following tables

V_T7INA1

V_T7INA3

V_T7INA5

V_T7INA9

Then you can go to Basic pay info type 0008 and for Employees u give the payscale group and enter. automatically all the eligible wage types will diply there.

If some amounts are fixed that will come automaticall based on table V_T510. for rest of the wage types you can enter the amount.

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar

Thanks for ur early reply, i will do it and update the thread.

if i have any querry, i will come back to u.

Thanks again, rewarded points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

in OH11, it is asking for copy wage types, and i donno what are wage types i should copy ??

can any one tell me plzzzzzz

Thanks

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go to OH11 and press F4 in the feild u will get all the wage types

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

COULD YOU BE LITTLE MORE CLEAR IN YOUR QUESTION WEATHER YOU NEED VERIABLE AND FIXED?

IF SO FOR FIXED ANY WAY IT WILL BE SOME PERCETAGE OF BASIC OR TOTALLE FIXED YOU CAN CONFIGURE THEM DIRECTLY,

IF YOU NEED VERIBLE THEN USE INVAL A, B, C AND D.

AND DEDUCTION YOU CAN MAKE IT BY DEFINING ABSENCE TYPE OR BYSING DIRECTLY WITH PROCESSING CLASS.

AGAIN SOLUTION MAY DIFFER ACCORDING YOUR NEEDS.

THANKS,

PARAMSHETTY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Param

thanks for ur reply, as per ur discussion i need variable type wages - means basic, HRA and ther wages are different from person to person. i have to give those values at the time of hiring or promotion or any change takes place in pay.

no default pay structure for employees.

so tell me plz how could i configure this and tell me the process of creating these wage types, and pay structure........

plz help me.

Thanks in Advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey hi

Use T511 table whre assign ur wagetype to indirect valuation variant as CD and group ur persons/salary range at Alloawance grouping (Payroll ->Counrty India ->Allowance grouping)

In ther group or give a range

Like from to some percentage/amount.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check the wage type characteristics table: V_T511?