SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to replicate CRM contract to IS-U

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all!!!

I'm trying to replicate a contract created through IC web using CRM 2007 and is not very good procedures or steps that must be carried out in order to replicate the information correctly. The rpoceso SW is done correctly and is not a problem.

The problem I get when I try to replicate the contract, since I do not know which areas should be parametrized (if required), nor is it's Badia, user-exits, or functions are launched for starting the process.

Thanks and greetings to everyone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

In order to replicate the Contracts from CRM to ISU and vice versa,you need to run the Initial load and the Delta load.

Before doing that, you need to first do some settings in the T-code R3AC1,select the object from there(for example SI_Contract for Service Contracts) and do some more settings like the field name and the low and the high values of the contract numbers.

Then you need to run the Initial load with the help of the T-code R3AS.

Once this is done,you need to refresh the queue for your object in the T-code SMQ1 or SMQ2 and the data would be replicated.

There is another option for this with the help of MDT(master Data Templates) in the T-code EPRODCUST in ISU.

Moreover,the data in contracts in CRM has more data than the contracts in the ISU side.So,you need to be careful as some BADIs might also have to be enhanced for the same.

I hope I have tried to answer your question to the best of my ability.

Do let me know in case you have any further queries.

Regards,

Puneet Jhari.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

In order to replicate the Contracts from CRM to ISU and vice versa,you need to run the Initial load and the Delta load.

Before doing that, you need to first do some settings in the T-code R3AC1,select the object from there(for example SI_Contract for Service Contracts) and do some more settings like the field name and the low and the high values of the contract numbers.

Then you need to run the Initial load with the help of the T-code R3AS.

Once this is done,you need to refresh the queue for your object in the T-code SMQ1 or SMQ2 and the data would be replicated.

There is another option for this with the help of MDT(master Data Templates) in the T-code EPRODCUST in ISU.

Moreover,the data in contracts in CRM has more data than the contracts in the ISU side.So,you need to be careful as some BADIs might also have to be enhanced for the same.

Regards,

Puneet Jhari.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your reply and the information that you provided Puneet.

Analyzing the information, and entering the system believe that the steps and procedures that tells us is to make the replication process of manually, it's correct?

We need to know, what steps, actions and procedures that we must undertake in order to replicate contracts automatically from CRM (via Web Client IC) to IS-U system.

Therefore, if you know that somewhere in customizing, document or steps to realize that we can help you appreciate it.

Again, thank you very much for your response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Kindly go through the links below for the ready reference:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm50/helpdata/en/c8/b0a68afbb3624cbabeb5ea12a8c639/frameset.htm

http://service.sap.com/utilities ® Product Information ® mySAP CRM for Utilities ® Cookbooks & Guidelines ® IS-U Specific Set-Up and Load Guide for Business Agreement / Contract Account.

Regards,

Puneet Jhari.