Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Scenario:

1. SOAP Client -> (Call 4 other platform web services ). I have to use BPM to do the scenario.

2. SOAP Client will have all the request field which are required for the BPM services calls(All four services)

a). I have to do mapping between 3 SOAP Client request with 1st platform webservice

b). I have to do mapping between 2 SOAP Client request with 2nd platform webservice

c). I have to do mapping between 4 SOAP Client request with 3rd platform webservice

d). I have to do mapping between 2 SOAP Client request with 4th platform webservice

Could you please tell me how many message mapping,Interface mapping required and please provide the BPM steps to do the scenario. I am not going to use the 1st, 2nd and 3rd webservices responses. Only the 4th platform response, I have to send back to the client.

Please provide your suggestions to do the above scenario.

Regards

Sara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

in integration repository search for the BPM MultipleFlightBookingCoordination (namespace: http://sap.com/xi/XI/Demo/Agency)

which is delivered by default.

In this BPM the steps are very similar to your requirements. A Messages gets split and the responses get merged.

Regards Mario

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please elaborate on the scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Milan,

I have to send the SOAP request to 4 webservices and I have to get the response back only from the 4th webservices. I no need to worry about the first 3 webservices responses..Could you please tell me, how to do with BPM?

Regards

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

If the webservices are independent..u dont need BPM then....for the 3 webservice u design asysnchronous Interfaces,

for the last one u design it synchronously...

User Four Interface Mapping for that.....

Do Revert if u need further Clarification.....

[Dont forget to mark helpful answers]

Regards,

AshwinM

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per the requirement, I have to use BPM. Actually, we are doing compartive study with other platforms. So,please help me with BPM steps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that case you have to do 5 message mappings and 4 interface mappings ( 3interface mappings are just asynchronous and 1 interface mapping is for synchronous to get the response from 4th webservice).

Desing your BPM in the following way....

1)Receive step (To recive the SOAP request from Webservice).

2)Send1 (Asynchronous ....To send the request for 1st web service)

3)Send2 ,Send3 (like the above in send1)

4)Send4 (synchronous...To send and get the response from 4th webservice...call the synchronous mapping here )

Let me know if you need any further info...

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sara

If you want to use BPM to implement this scenario, what you have to do is just call first three services through asynchronous send step using asynchronous interfaces and fourth service through synchronous send step with synchronous interface.

To implement this you require four interface mapping. Three Interface mappings to map SOAP request to asynchronous interface of first three web services and fourth one to map synchronous interface of fourth web service.

Regards,

Sami