cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany issue urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAPpers,

One thing please! i am now trying intercompany. after creating internal a customer XD01 and extend the material to the plant 2 belonging to the same company code, i now would like to initialize the stock in plant 2 (Plant 1200) but i face an issue like "Accounting Data not yet maintained for material 1200 4223"

Thanks will be rewarded

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in Tx MM01, please extend the material for Accounting Data

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yves

Go to MM01, give the material code 12004223 on top, select Industry sector, material type and give the same material code at bottom under the tab "Copy from". Now click on "Select views" and further "Accounting1 & Accounting2 views and select the green tick.

Now see at the bottom of your screen whether this message is displayed "Material already created and will be extended". Maintain the required data in Accounting view and save.

Now retry the process.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please maintain the Accounting View 1 and Accounting View 2 for that Material Master.this will resolve the problem.

Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think for u r material 1200 4223, Accounting data 1 & Accounting data 2 orcosting or even may sales data in Material master is not maintained

Regards

SWAPNIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

maintain or extend accounting tab by t.code MM50 for the material you want .and in the field maintainence status select "B".

Edited by: MANI ROOPA SD/MM on Apr 23, 2008 1:02 PM