cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic printing of Delivery Output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Support,

Can you help me analyze why automatic printing of Delivery Output (ex: Delivery Note) is not processed after saving the Delivery eventhough the Output Master Data is properly maintained.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Cynthia

Edited by: Cynthia Ondillo on Apr 23, 2008 12:21 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have a problem with i.e we are not getting the delivery note output automatically once we click shipment completion .I request if any one has an idea about the problem as the problem is with all the Delivery type ZLF and shipment type OT03.

Presently we are doing like

Output ZD34(ZD35) should be printed automatically. But it doesn't occur. Therefore it is necessary to print documents through a Repeat Processing (TCode VL71)

Also output are not printed automatically klick "Shipment Completion" in Shipment document. But when we do a repeated print a Processing Mode should be 2 (Repeat Processing)

Regards

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether you have maintained the condition records in transaction VV21 for output type LD00.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shrikanth,

I checked in VV23 to see current the set-up. If I cheked at the following the key combinations:

a) Sales Organization/Shpg. Pt/Delivery Type

b) Shipping Pt/Ship To

c) Sales Organization/Shipping Point/Receiving Pt/Delivery Type/Route

the system response is "there is no condition record that exists for this selection".

But if I chose key combination : Shipping Point/Receiving Pt, the cond record exist.

Where could the problem be?

Please advise.

Thanks again,

Cynthia

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Cynthia,

Please check the shipping point and recieving point are available in the delivery which are having condition record.

Other wise you maintain the condition record for either one of these combinations then try.

a) Sales Organization/Shpg. Pt/Delivery Type

b) Shipping Pt/Ship To

c) Sales Organization/Shipping Point/Receiving Pt/Delivery Type/Route

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

The shipping point is maintained in the Sales Order by default from the Customer Master. During Delivery creation, the entered Shipping Point is the one from the Sales Order. The Delivery Header details also showed the same shipping point.

By the way, since automatic printing was not processed, manual creation of Output using VL02N maintaining the Header delivery output (ZLD0) was performed.

Is there still a need to maintain the other 3 access sequence/key combination since the access sequence Shipping Pt. is already maintained? Please advise.

Thanks and regards,

Cynthia

Former Member
0 Kudos

has the "time" maintained as "4" - immediate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raghavendra,

Yes, the Shipping Point, Description of Shpg Pt., Partner function, Medium "1", Date/Time "4" and Language is set.

Where else could the problem be? Please advise. Thanks.

Regards,

Cynthia

Edited by: Cynthia Ondillo on Apr 23, 2008 7:37 PM

Edited by: Cynthia Ondillo on Apr 23, 2008 7:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In transaction V/34, under processing routines check whether the program and form are associated with the output condition type.

In transaction V/36, check whether the condition type is assigned to the procedure.

In transaction v/71, check whether the output procedure is assigned to the delivery type.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikkanth,

In answer to your questions below here are the setting i saw in the transactions you mentioned :

1. V/34:

Output Type ZLD0 Coats Delivery Note

Application V2 Shipping

Transm. Medium 1 Print output

Layout module

SmartForm LE_SHP_DELNOTE

Program ZCNSD_RVADDN01

FORM routine ENTRY

Form ZCNSD_DELIVERY1

2. V/36:

Procedure V10000 Header Output

Step = 30 Cntr =1 Cond Type= ZLD0 - Coats Delivery Note Requirement = 1 (Routine -Delivery GI posted) --> should this be Delivery GI posted or should it be Reuirement 3 (Routine -Delivery Note)?

3. V/71:

Del type = LF Desc = Outbound delivery Procedure = V10000 - Header Output Output type = LD00 - Delivery Note ---> please note that the output procedure is assigned to the delivery type LF but the output type is the SAP standard LD00 and not to the customized output type ZLD0.

Is there something wrong or missing with the above set-up? Please advise if there is something to be corrected.

Thanks again.

Cynthia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In transaction V/71, can you delete the output type field (LD00) and keep the field blank against Delivery LF and check.

Regards

Edited by: Srikkanth k on Apr 24, 2008 8:50 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srikkanth,

What I showed you is a set-up in Live client and I think this is SAP Std set-up brcause I did not se any customized Output type form the choices all are standars setting. I can only touch the settings in Dev client then I have to create the test data to simulate/replicate the issue.

Question: How would I know if it is a printer problem during the time of saving the delivery that it caused to not automatically

printing the delivery note? Where can I check if it is a printer problem?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Cynthia

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would suggest that you review the Output Determination Analysis:

1) Go into the delivery via transaction VL02N

2) Menu : Extras > Delivery output > Header

3) Menu : Goto > Determin analysis

4) Expand the line ZLD0

5) Click on each access

6) Review the data that the system is considering

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VV22 and view th condition record for LD00..

Select the entry and Click on Communication.

I guess that Printer is not assigned in the Printer Field.

Give the Printer name and save.

Now try to create new delivery and now automatic printing will take place..

Thanks

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

I thank you for your reply.I wold like to inform you that the print settings are all fine and i have rechecked once again in VV22.Can you please let me know any more settings are required to be maintanined so that i can get the print automatically

Regards

Venu