cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Library access

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - has anyone experienced attempting to access the on-line SAP Library, but when you click on English a new window opens which is blank ?

Is this anything to do with my Internet settings ? I have compared to another PC which access the library ok asnd they are the same.

Many thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you running Internet Explorer 7? I had to uninstall because it was not compatible with the Sap Library.

former_member367639
Discoverer
0 Kudos
SnezhinaV
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Searching help.sap.com is an art in its own:) I recommend the following:

1. Open http://help.sap.com/

2. Click on the link called "Search Documentation" in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. (Icon of a magnifying glass in front of it)

3. Select the options you need.

Example: The "SAP NetWeaver" radio button, Area: SAP NetWaver, Application: "SAP Netweaver", Release: 2004s, Language: English.

4. Enter your search keywords.

For me personally this is the most efficient way of searching SAP documentation. Your way is also not impossible but it takes significantly more time and effort. I hope it will work like that.

Please, award points if helpful:)

Best regards,

Snezhina

thomas_wagner
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

please check your browser/firewall settings

suppose scripting is disabled

Kind regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks Thomas - I have compared my IE settings with my home PC and they are the same !But, the home PC works and my laptop doesn't !

Any ideas/help appreciated.

Regards, Peter

thomas_wagner
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

do you access the documentation with both computers from the same location ? (or with the PC/home and laptop/office)

In the latter case, please check the firewalls settings or ask an admin, they often block scripting.

Regards

Thomas