cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material tax classification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Is there any chance of changing the material tax classifiction in billing. In general this will be greyed out.

I heard that this is possible by some other way.

Can anyone tell me?

Regards

Ratna Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

The material Tax calassification is used for tax condition activate UTXJ .

This activates the tax condition types .

Now after the order gets billed in Standard Process then the same cannot be changed in the billing screen.

You have to do cancellation the invoice and then rebill the order with the change in the material Tax calsdsification.

Possibly it can be done by user exit :

try the exit. RV60AFZC

reward points if Helpful,

regards,

Amlan

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RamaRao,

It is not possiible to change the tax classification of the material in the invoice document.

If you want to do it, you have to cancel the invoice documnet, cancel the delivery if any, and then change the tax classification in the sales order and create another invoice for it.

However, you can check with Fi team whether they can change this while posting. Then also your problem will be solved.

Hope this helps you

arpit_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ratna Kumar,

make one program,

in that directly change the material tax classification code in VBRP-TAXM1 to required value.

and after that goto VF02 and redetermine Taxes.

may be its helpful to you.

Regards,

Arpit Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It is not possible to change the tax classification in the billing manually, becuase not entry will be allowed. You can try changing the material tax classification now, and go for pricing update, select Redetermine taxes, it may help.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks to all. I am not asking to change it in order or in debug mode. I want to change it in billing. Is it possible?

Regards

Ratna Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not possible.....

regards,

vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

get change-debug rights and change it in debug and do update pricing and save the document.

this is an alternate method.

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can reverse the billing document and change the material tax classification in sale order and again do billing.

This would work fine.

regards,

vimal