cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new proces - urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our company would like to get the material from one of our group company and sell it to the OE customer after changing the part no using 309 movement.

Our company is not interested int he third part process as they wouldlike to receive the other company's stock and then sell it. Further the company wanted to treat the other company as a customer , as they are going to get the material on paid basis

Can you suggest the process steps to be followed in sap

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pooja

If it is under one company code, you can probably, proceed with normal SD process.

Treat both the plants as a customer and follow normal OR-LF-F2 process. That means, receiving plant has to treat the supplying plant as a customer and place sale order on supplying plant. Based on this, supplying plant will create the receiving plant as a customer and make delivery, invoice.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First raise the PO from ur company, then that company will send u the stock based on ur PO. now u do the migo, miro and invoice clarification from ur company. c whether the stock is moved into unrestricted stock.

then carry out the sales process from ur company.

Cheers,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

u can use intercompany stcok transport order.

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

If i use the stock transfer process i will not get my group company in my outstanding list.