cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to open LifeCycle Designer in Netweaver Developer Studio

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was trying to work on SAP interactive forms by Adobe.

1.I have installed SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio Version: 7.0.09

2.I have installed Adobe LiveCycle Designer ES 8.1

3. I have Adobe Reader 7.0.

Now when I am editing the interactive form from NWDS, it says "Could not find the required product, Install SAP Interactive Forms - Adobe Live cycle designer to edit the Interactive Form"

Have I missed some additional settings after the installation? And is there anything to do with the versions?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same issue.. In order to fix it I had to completely remove everything SAP related and then install the full SAP GUI then SAP Netweaver.

Amey-Mogare
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lien,

I'm too facing same issue.

My softwares have following versions:-

1. Adobe Livecycle Designer ES 8.2 (Downloaded from Link: [here|http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=livecycle_designer] )

2. SAP Netweaver Developer Studio 7.0.15

What version you are having?

Your issue resolved after reinstalling NWDS?

Thanks and regards,

Amey Mogare

Edited by: Amey Mogare on Jul 16, 2009 8:53 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP, in their infinite wisdom, has made it really difficult to re-install or upgrade LCD.

In order to move from 7.1 to 8, I had to completely re-image my PC.

There was no Add/Remove entry in Windows for LCD nor could I remove it by simply uninstalling portions of the SAPGUI. I even scoured my registry for LCD entries and removed them - but still, it would not let me re-install.

After several days I gave up and had my machine re-imaged.

vaibhav_tiwari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avik,

Just remove the installed NWDS and reinstall it. Sometimes installing NWDS requires to be installed after the life cycle designer is installed. It will solve the problem. If it not helps than you can find the designer at SAP service market place for that you must have SID.

Regards,

Vaibhav Tiwari.

former_member365727
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Adobe Live cycle designer 8.1 is not completely supported by SAP.

Install Live cycle designer 8.0 or 7.1.

Regards

Srikanth KV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please provide me with the URL for the Live cycle designer 8.0 or 7.1, since I am unable to find the download link of it in the Adobe site.

The Adobe site only has the link of the latest one.

Thanks in advance.

Avik