cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address of Sales representatives

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a requirement to send samples to my sales representatives - (my employees).The address of all my employees is maintained in HR Master data.But to send samples, S&D is creating all my sales representatives as internal customers and the addresses of the customers is maintained separately in S&D. Is there any way to link the addresses of my employees stored in HR Master data to the addresses of the Internal customers maintained in S&D, so that any change in the address stored in HR Master data will reflect in the addresses stored by S&D? Or Is there any better way of handling this?

Useful replies will be rewarded.Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the partner function employee responsible or sales employee and add it in ur partner functions of customer master record.

Sales representatives will be created in HR master data.

While creating a sales order, sales representatives can be maintained at partner functions (header) of employee responsible or sales employee.

so even when they change the address in HR master data it will be updated.

regards,

vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

Thanks for your answer.After I create the sales rep in HR, S&D can use the employee in the customer master & the sales rep can be maintained while creating a sales order - This will help me to track the performance of the Sales employee.

But in this case,S&D wants to send samples to a Sales employee - This can be done only if the Sales rep is maintained as an internal customer, according to my S&D consultant.The Customer details are maintained separately by S&D.So if the address of a sales rep (Internal Customer for S&D) changes in HR Master data, the same changes will not be reflected for the internal customer in S&D.

Is there any way to ensure that if the address of a sales employee changes in HR master data, the same change will automatically be reflected in the address of the Internal customer in S&D?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In std application its not possible.....

Need to develop some user exits....

regards,

vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

Thanks.Could you please let me know how this can be done using User Exits?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to speak with technical consultant.

regards,

vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help, Vimal.I will ask my ABAP consultant.