Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for helping me out gurus:

I have another problem in front of me.

I created a order 1

when i was trying to deliver on 23.04.2008 it said no schedule lines are available to deliver on this date

so i went back and changed the date to 20.03.2..8 and saved the order 1 and tried to deliver it said the same thing...

then i gave the reason for rejection and created another order 2

then i left it and created another order 2 then it started taking the delivery..what would be the problem with the order 1

the stock is available 200

the order 1 is for 200 it did not take, so i gave reason for rejection and created

the order2 is for 200 delivery happend...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The reason could be.,

In the case of first order - the schedule lines have already determined a delivery date(considering different lead times). You should have checked for the delivery dates in the schedule lines after changing the order date. The date will be same as earlier only. Only if you make changes to the quantities in the line items, the system will again do availability check and redetermine the delivery dates and quantities. Since you have not changed the quantities, the delivery dates have not changed in the schedule lines.

Hope it is clear and try the same scenario again changing the date and also changing the quantities.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should chek out configuration for schedule line category i .e. itmCat + mrpType=schLine Cta.

Even you can chek material master for MRP type value.

The SchLCat also should have item Relavent for Delivery indicator on and a movement Type .

I hope this will help out.

BR

G

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to check all that what you have said...

i mean the combinations what you said to check, how to check and where to check..

please give details to me

Former Member
0 Kudos

i mean to say for one order of the same sold to party it has not accepted...for another order of the same sold to party and same material it has accepted...what would be the reason?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Anyway you have rejected the first order with a 'reason for rejection', check the 1st orders item schedule line. Check for the confired schedule line and the date.

Prase