cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

functionality flow for statistical key figures.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the starting point for the statistical data postings. Pls clarify..

when does the data get posted to cost center accounting-statistical key figure.

what is the purpose of kb31 and kp46 t.codes.

what is distribution and assessment of costs.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Starting point for Statistical posting: Not sure what you mean here. Postings can happen in Plan and Actuals.

Data posting to CCA-SKF: Plan, this happens with CCtr SKF planning using KP46. Set the Planner Layout using KP06 and then use the KP46 screen to plan your SKFs. Actual postings can happen at month-end, when you can update the SKF values from various sources, like the LIS, etc.

KB31 and KP46 used for planning SKFs.

Distribution is the "transfer" of costs from one CCtr to other CCtr(s) while still retaining the original Cost Elements. You therefore transfer using the existing CEs and don't require a Secondary CE.

Assessment is the "transfer" of costs from one CCtr to other CCtr(s) by plugging the costs to a Secondary Cost Element and using this Secondary CE to transfer costs. The advantages of this method are fewer line items and thus more slicker reporting.

For more detail, you may want to refer to the online help that SAP provides.

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

U answer was very helpful. Thank you for the reply. The documentation defines distribution as follows:

Distribution is a business transaction that allocates primary costs.

The original cost element is retained in the receiver cost center.

Information about the sender and the receiver is documented in the Controlling document.--what is a controlling document???

Priya

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't mind giving out my ID, but questioning me will drastically reduce your chances of getting a specific answer to your questions. So appreciate if you could post to the forum itself. I am a BI 7 consultant myself - just that I used to do FICO sometime ago and still find it (esp. Controlling) interesting.

(The selfish reason behind this is I could still derive some points while still answering those questions )

Former Member
0 Kudos

no issues.

bye..

Former Member
0 Kudos

sdn

Former Member
0 Kudos

ram can u pls give ur personal mail id

Former Member
0 Kudos

Like you generate a FI Document number when posting in FI, you generate a Controlling Document when posting into CO.

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram,

Actually i am a BW consultant. But with the detail you have explained i think the concept is pretty much clear. Can you give ur personal id so that if in case i get any doubts reg the same topic i can contact you.

Chao,,

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

need some more info