cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smart form

Former Member
0 Kudos

when ever i try to take a print of a sales invoice thru a customised transaction code, some fields in the form are comming properly as per the bill document number but some fields are remaining same for any bill document. i mean the name of the product and description, and chapter id's are comming same for any bill document number.

actually the same smartfrom is wroking properly in another client. but when iam trying to use the same smartfrom along with the same print program inthe different client iam the above probelm.

is it the problem with the print progam or with smartform or is it some problem of the copy controls in SD. please give me a detailed answer.

please help me.

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varsha,

Kindly check the version of the smartforms, as you told the same smartforms is working fine in another client.

Thanks & Regards

Kishore Kumar Maram

Former Member
0 Kudos

both the clients are in same server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Varsha,

make sure you are refreshing these values during initalization of the program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Before proceeding further kindly check with the master data's of the table which you are working..as per your description it may be a problem with the master data's.

First try to check with the master data's.

Then try yo debug the smartforms for the input values which you feel it is repeating the values for some fields.

Thanks and Regards

Arun Joseph