cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

how can i view all the billing docs created for all the parties as of today from 07/04/2008, please tell me...i checked vf05, but it is saying to select a party name...but i want to see allllll the billing docs for all the parties till date.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raghu Ram,

Your problem will solved by using VF05n transaction.

Regards

SWAPNIL

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

U can get a list from VF05N.

Thanks & Regards

Sasikanth.Ch

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raghu,

Try with this option with VF05 only

Go to VF05 transaction enter the material,Billing docs from and to date and select all billing documents then execute system will give the all billing document with all parties for that material.

Note :- Don't give the Customer give only Material in the selection screen.

Still you want to report for all material and for all parties then take help of ABAPer copy the standard one then do the changes according to your requirement.

I hope it will help you'

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

There is no standard report to pull the billing documents for all the parties on a periodical basis.

You can either create a Z report or if its just the list of billing documents you need............use transaction code se16 to execute table VBRK.

Execute giving just the period you want and you can view all the documents processed in that period.

REWARD POINTS IF HELPFUL

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

in se11 if i want to know which plant this billing is done then how is that???

i tried with

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Use table VBRP

VBELN - Billing document number

WERKS - Plant

You can know which billing document is processed for which plant.

And just for your information...........there is no transaction called VF05n exists in SAP system.

REWARD POINTS IF HELPFUL

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will have to link the Tables LIKP & VBRK or through Table VBFA.

Reagrds,

Rajesh Banka

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi raghu

I think VF05 is a standard report but dont enter the sold to party feild and enter the sales orgn , dist channel and division and material ,date and execute it .so whatever invoices have happened in that sales area during that dates system will generate the report

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

in VF05 i entered from and to date....

and selected all billing docs...and given organizational data...and pressed enter...it says enter party name/material #

i dont have the execute button...

i have display variant/further sel criteria/org data/partner function

thats it...no execute button...