cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoive

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to send message (Invoive)automativally to the customer when i punch a sales order, How to map this in SAP?

Regards,

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rahul

If you want to send invoice automatically to your customer once you prepare your sales order , ensure that it is order related billing and in your output determination procedure, maintain transmission medium 5 which is for external mail .

Regards

Srinath

former_member737313
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to send the invoice through mail then configure the output determination procedure for the billing type with the transmission medium as MAIL.

Then the system will automatically seend the invoice through mail to the customer.

Regards,

Ranjith

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

You can send the mail to the customer when you save the sales document automatically through output determination settings in the SAP.

You discuss with your technical consultant about your requirement he will develop the output program accordingly and that will be assigned to the output type.

But as functional consultant you should configur the output determination in the IMG

For more details go through this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/30/c6853488601e33e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this Order related billing? If yes, you can configure it through output determination procedure.

Again, whom it should send and how?

explain ur exact requirements in detail so that some when can help u in detail.

cheers,

Anil.