How to use MF60

Dear Frndz,

The following is my clients scenario,

1.They will raise the production order, before executing the production order they will move all the required raw materials to the shopfloor storage location from the normal storage locations .On confirmation of the production order they want the raw materials in the shopfloor storage location to be backflushed.

For the above mentioned scenario will MF60 be useful.IF so, kindly expalin me the step by step procedure to do it.

I hope u have created production order for Header Material and components of Header material needs to be staged.

If there is no enough stock at production storage location (issue storage loc of components ) for components , using Pull list u can transfer stock from replenishment storage loc to prod storage loc.

Please ensure the following settings at Initial screen of pull list,

Staging Type: "stor.loc.leve "selected

Selection periods for req: Finish date of production order.

Global settings:-> Dialog control->

create Rep.propsal= Automatic

Stage rep .propasal= Automatic,

Assign the production order number .

Along with standard settings of pull list, if u do above settings, and access with production order number, system will give missing part overview and replenishment proposal .

Assign replenishment storage location from which stock should be transfered to prod storage location and execute.

0 View this answer in context