cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS Settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

While doing periodic settlement through CJ88 of WBS to a cost center, system is giving following error:-

""

The sender has revenues or customer down payments with cost element 9000000001 (business transaction: Automat. WIP/results analysis).

You cannot settle these revenues or customer down payments to receiver CTR 101010. ""

Please revert asap, how can i solve this issue.

Thank You

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member214272
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Have you done results analysis first for WBS In KKA2 .

note.

If your WBS is Billing element then you have to do Revenue Planning .

and at the time of periodic settlement you to do Results Analysis and save it and then to actual settlement in cj88.

thanks

sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

In KKA2, i did the result analysis and saved it but system Result analysis was not changed.

And if run settlement after this, system again gives the same message.

Please let me know wat to do.

Thank You

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Revenues can not be settled to Cost Centres but can be settled to orders/WBS with revenues, profitability segments or to G/L accounts.

To be able to settle costs and revenues, you need to create separate source structures.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your Cost centre master data about locking of revenue posting. In transaction KS02, provide your Cost centre & in Control tab, Some lock details are available & on selecting the same, few posting to the cost center can't happen such as actual revenue / planned revenue etc.

If the revenue would have been locked then revenue posting can't happen to that cost centre.

Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan