cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qty should confirm at delivery level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a requirement at my client place..

Marketing people will prepare the scheduling agreement and dates but in sales order it should not confirm the quantity.

Dispatch person will make the outbond delivery in which shcheduling agreement and qty should confirm.

Here I am using shelduling agreement with availability check

in sales order level (individual req) whtever qty iam giving in schd level it is confirming and iam able to do delivery,

but client says he dont want this. He wants to confirm quantity

only in delivery. Bec.marketing people should not see the wht dispatch person delivering.

please through some light how to map this scenario.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi arpita

When you make a scheduling agreements , the stock gets reserved . so we need to make sure that while giving delivery dates and their quantities the stock wont get reserved. .

Make sure that at delivery level the availability check is not happening for that item category.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Schedule Lines are created at the item level in Sales order which is the standard behaviour of SAP.

If marketing people shouldn't see the confirmed quantity, you can hide that tab for marketing people by user exit.

Regards

Prashant Ranalkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth

Here requirement is in sales order(scheduling agreement) qty should not confirm,

in delivery only he wants the confirmation, is it possible.

If possible how.

I agree we can hide the tab. But client don’t want confirmation at sales order sched line level.

Thanks.