cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget three times after carry forward.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

1. I am facing the issues related to year end closing Carry forward of Budget balances from 2007 to 2008.

Issue is that after carry forward the budget 2007 to 2008 the budget value has three times of overall budget.

The Company Details :

• Co Code = JSLO -JINDAL STAINLESS LIMITED

• Controlling area = JSLO

• Plant = 5000

• Project Definition = O.10

• Financial Year = V3

• Chart of A/c = JSL

• Currency (Project & Controlling area) = INR

The procedure followed For carry Forward :

• T-Code – CJCF

• T-Code – CJCO

In both the cases we run first Test List & then Detail List.

( The steps followed in T-Code CJCF & CJCO, was run two time, first for 2007 and then second time 2008, as there is no carry forward was run at the closing of Financial year 2007)

2. Further I am facing one more issue if you give me guidelines in this regard. I am not able to see the records of a budget not more than 1 year back, I am forwarding you the screen shot in this regard, my question lies here can I change the Past year up to 2,3,4,5 and its impact on the current database.

Hope for your valuable advices

With regards

Vishal Sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue has been solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope i have correctly understood your issue .

Have you checked the CJI8 ( Project line items ) report which will give you all the list of Budget supplements/returns year wise and will provide a clear picture as to when and how the project was budgeted including the carryforwards...

Also if you are trying to find the budget values for previous years,check for how many years does the budget profile allows to budget in the past and future.and has the budgeting being done in these previous years..

Regards

Vinayak.