Did you mean: 

Insert into MS Access Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

My JDBC Receiver Adapter is generating the error

<b>Receiver Adapter v1109 for Party '', Service 'ORACLE_SERVER_BS':

Configured at 06:02:19 2005-11-21

Processing Error: Accessing database connection 'jdbc:odbc:Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};DBQ=//172.25.8.118/training/XIDSN.mdb;DriverID=22;READONLY=true}' failed: java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Too many client tasks.

Addtional information: JDBC driver 'sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver' loaded successfully, additional driver information:

Available JDBC drivers:

oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver, 1.0 JDBC compliant

sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver, 2.1 JDBC compliant

com.mysql.jdbc.Driver, 3.1 NOT JDBC compliant</b>

What does it mean?

Iam using the same configuration for JDBC Sender Adapter and successfully retrieving the data from the MSAccess table. But is not working in this scenario.

Could any one help me out in this.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check this out. this problem may occur if the xsd type of the fields in XI and database fields does not match.

for example: this error might occur when u try to insert a xsd:string type(XI) into a field of type NUMBER(database).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

from your error message in the 1st post - it seems to me that your DB is in ReadOnly Mode. May thats the problem cause you can not INSERT data.

Have you checked this?

Regards

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the Reply.

But my xsd type of the fields in XI and database fields are matching. Iam using "xsd:string" in XI and "text" in database table.

And also my Database is <u>not Read-only.</u>.

I dont know why it is not inserting the rows.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just thought it - because in your error message REDA_ONLY is treu!

can you explain your insert statement here? or send me a mail as with screenshot?

Regards Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matt

Iam sending you the screenshot of the mapping that I have done. Hope this gives you some idea about my problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This problem arises when a number of connection objects are not closed properly and used to arise when the there were too many simultaneous users of the system.

I'm not sure - but I think we had the same problem and it was gone after upgrade our SQL Server.

Hope this helps

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the reply

But my problem has not solved using that server. I dont know how to check how many connections are made to that.

So, Iam using different server and it works properly there. I Have used a another server with the same DSN and it is working properly.

But here comes anew error . It says "Syntax Error in INSERT INTO Statement". My Target structure works well for MySQL and Oracle but why not to MSAccess? Are there any settings to be done in MSAccess?

Iam able to retrive data from it. But could not insert data into that.

Please help me out .......