cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to change the name of the application in webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I created one application with 2 views .It is running perfectly.Now the problem here is i want to change the name of the application.Is it possible to edit the name of an application

Regards

Padma N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Close your project in NWDS.

Search for the file applicationName.wdapplication in your project folder under src\packages\...ur package folder.

Rename the applicationName.wdapplication file with your newapplicationName.wdapplication.

SAve and open in NWDS. Your application name will be changed.

With Regards,

Lakshmanan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can do one thing watever is ur application name dont change it instead change the titleof the window.

Go to properties of ur main window,there u will find a title slot.

In title slot enter any value watever u want to display.

I hope this serves ur purpose

regards

Surender Dahiya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can directly delete your current application name and again give it name by right click on Application -> Create application.There is no harm to project/application by following this procedure

Regards

Mandeep Virk

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

It is possible to rename the Application name

RightClick on ur Application >Refactor>Rename

Thanks and regards

Fistae

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i didnt find this Refactor-->Rename

can u plz elaborate this??

Regards

Padma N

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

I am using NW 7.1 and for me it is possible to rename the Application name . u Right click on ur Application Name and Check whether have u gat this option (Rename or Refactor)

Thanks and regards

Fistae

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to create a new application by using the same interface view ,component and plug.

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create an application with name Z_XXX but while running the application it has to show only XXX at the top of the Application window

Is there any procedure to do that???

Regards

Padma N

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

I want to create an application with name Z_XXX but while running the application it has to show only XXX at the top of the Application window

i dont think which u have mentioned is possible or Even i may be ignorant in that.

better give the Application name as XXX instead of Z_XXXX

Thanks and reagrds

Fistae