cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping newly created Qualfied type table at source

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a new zz table for taxes as ZZTaxes..Lookup(Qualified) which we dont have at our source Customer Repository to maintain Tax classifications ,Tax catageries,Country fields,with all types as Lookup.

But when i try to map them with the destination field the map button is disable.

Can anyone plz help me out on this issue ASAP.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through this blog :

/people/pooja.khandelwal2/blog/2006/03/29/taming-the-animal--qualified-tables

You will understand how to map Qualifiers & non qualifier fields of ur Qualified lookup table

Thanks,

Maheshwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

But i require the information of Map regarding Syndication not while importing.

Can you please help me in that regard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nagalakshmi,

At the time of syndicating the qualified table records, remember first map the qualified table node to the destination node then try to map Non-Qualifiers and Qualifiers fields.

Hope this will help you.

TNR,

Saurabh...

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plase refer to the below link you will get a clear picture regarding the XML Nodes.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_mdm550/helpdata/en/ff/37e4c6857449388ddb6c77f160ac4f/frameset.htm]

Basic Concepts -> What is XML? -> XML and the Syndicator -> XML Schema Enforcement in the Syndicator

If any further help is required kindly let us know

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagalakshmi,

Please follow these steps:

1. The qualifier and the Non-Qualifier fields can only be mapped once the Main segment under which these fields come.

2. For this, the segment on the destination side under which the Qualifier and the Non-Qualifier fields will be mapped is needed to be made "Repeatable XML Node"

3. In syndicator, Go to the Destination Properties. You will get an IDOC structure.

Choose the apprpriate segment and in the Destination Properties - Tick repeatable XMl Node.

4. Then you will find the Map button as Abled.

5. GO to Item Mapping, Map the Main Segment

6. Map the Quailifer and the non Qualifier FIelds under the above mentioned segment.

This will complete your mapping

Hope it helps.

*Please reward Points if useful

Thanks and Regards

Nitin Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Let me clear out complete actual problem

In E1KNVVM i.e. sales data segment i have to use the tax related subsegment init , which is E1KNVIM.

At our source side we dont have such,so created a qualified table at source and now want to map,that newly created qualified table fileds to this E!KNVIM segment.

I Have made it qualified becoz ther are 4 tax related data for 1 customer is maintained in R3.

Hope u got it.

Thanks & Regards

Nagalakshmi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check whether the segment E1KNVIM is Repeating xml node or not because you can map qualified table only with the repeating xml nodes.

Check the link below for more clarification:

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_mdm550/helpdata/en/ff/37e4c6857449388ddb6c77f160ac4f/frameset.htm]

Item Mapping -> Qualified Data -> Mapping Qualified Data

Now if the node is not repeatable then open the XML file in the notepad, search for the node and set its maximum to unbounded.Now use this XML file for mapping.And first map the Qualified table with the actual node i.e. E1KNVIM then only it will allow you to map the fields present in that node.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

it shows repeatable xml node in destination properties,but the symbol the segment shows is diamond

The Sales Data segment....e1KNVVM is with flower symber means repatable,and tis knvim is shown as diamond first u clear me some symbols.

As Flower..............?

Dioamond.........?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagalakshmi,

Flower symbol means - Repeatable Node - under the Value Column.

Diamond - Repeatable Node - under the Inherit Column.

You can also confirm by checking in the Destination Items.

1.Click on the Segment name.

2. Go to properties - Repeatable XMl Node - Should be Tick under the Value Column.

After this it will allow you to Map the Main segments for Qualifer Table.

• The funda is if you are not able to see the Map button as Enabled in the Item Mapping, then it means you will have to make the respective segment as Repeatable NODE - under the Value Segment. Then you will be able to map it then.

Hope it helps.

*Please reward points if useful

Thanks and Regards

Nitin Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a qualified table in main Repository

That qulaified table has 2 lookup filed, 2 date ,one text field.

But in syndication it is not allowing me to Map,as the MAP button is disabled,not atall getting Enabled.

Even i tried to map non qulifier s first .

For anything it is the same,The MAP button is disabled.

Can any one help me to solve this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go thru this carefully,i have given the table that i have craeted in console which is not at source of MDM,and trying to map to destination,where the MAP Button is disabled...

In Customer repository "Withholding Tax" related information fields are not present at MDM side and as it is a qualified type ,

I have created a "Withholding Tax" qualified field in Customer mian table looking into Withholding Tax qualified table.

"Witholding Tax" qualified table has 2 lookup tables and 2 dates as follows

w.tx.type----Withholding tax types(Lookups)

w.tx.code----Withholding tax codes(Lookups)

Obligated from---Literal date

Obligated To---Literal date

Withholding tax number---integer.

now i am trying to map them to fields in E1KNB1----E1KNBWM(WHERE IN DESTINATION PROPERTIES THIS IS REPEATABLE XML ELEMENT).

But the MAP button is disabled here again.

Can anyone plz try this help me ASAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone help me to solve this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagalakshmi

Actually i have the same problem with the fields about withholding tax, type of recipient, etc., i created a ZQualified table but the map option in the syndicator (for the cremdm idoc) isn't available.

How did you resolve this issue? Could you help me?

Best regards.

Atte.

Pp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

In the syndicator go to destination properties,

select the segment of the field that u r mapping in the source to destination,

then make it Required,repeatable...U will be able to see the flower symbol now in the item mapping of destiantion for that perticular segment.

Now map the Qualified table /segment first then try to map the non qualifiers and qualifiers...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have got my problem solved on my own.

thanks foryeveryone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must have created the tables stated as the segments in your Idoc structure and must have set its minimum and maximum to some value.

There is one important thing I would like to share with you is that MDM does not recognize any value other than Unbounded as a repeatable node and to map the qualified table you should have repeatable node at the destination side.

Open the Idoc file in the notepad and set the maximum of that segment to unbounded.Now use this file for syndication.

This will surely help you

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nagalakshmi,

First map the Non-Qualifier Fields then try to map the qualifiers fields.

or you can refer the threads as mentioned below:

Hope this will help you.

TNR,

Saurabh...